Quality & Environmental Policies
PT. Nagasakti Kurnia Textile Mills is committed to achieve and exceed customer satisfaction by:
- Understanding our stakeholders’ needs and expectations
- Producing quality products with competitive pricing and timely deliveries.
- Continually improving the effectiveness of the QMS.
PT. Nagasakti Kurnia Textile Mills recognizes the importance of environmental protection and is committed to uphold an effective EMS that benefits all interested parties by:
- Operating responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the environment.
- Lowering energy consumption by enhancing the efficiency of our manufacturing processes & facilities.
- Promoting the use of environmentally friendly raw materials.
- Reducing production & packaging waste and improving our waste management methods.
- Regularly assessing the environmental risks, aspects, and impacts of our operations and addressing significant areas of improvements.
Our top management believes that employee involvement is essential in the implementation of these policies, thus we work toward maintaining a skilled, knowledgeable, and accountable workforce through individual competency development, effective communications, and employee engagements.